Aviso!

VOTEM!!



Agenda

EVENTOS

Oscar - 24 de Fevereiro

Hogwarts Convention - Outubro

FILMES

A Super Agente - Fevereiro

Spring Breakers - 22 de Março

A Hospedeira - 20 de Março

Todo Mundo em Pânico 5 - 12 de Abril

Getaway - 30 de Agosto

Em Chamas - 22 de Novembro








quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Frases Saga Crepúsculo

"Nessie?! You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!" - Bella Cullen to Jacob Black (Breaking Down)


"I dream about being with you forever." - Bella Swan to Edward Cullen (Twilight)


Edward Cullen: "This is our room."
Bella Swan: "Vampires don't sleep."
Edward Cullen: "It's not intended for sleep."

(Breaking Down)


"I'll never let anyone hurt you." - Bella Cullen to Reneesme (Breaking Down)


"I've never felt more alive." - Bella Cullen (Breaking Down)


"Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you." - Bella Cullen to Edward Cullen (Breaking Down)


"My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive." - Bella Cullen (Breaking Down)


"This is the 21st Century. I at least want to hyphenate my name." - Bella Swan to Edward Cullen (Eclipse)


"I thought we would be safe forever, but forever isn't as long as I'd hoped." - Bella Cullen (Breaking Down)


Bella Swan: "It was a really good dream."
Edward Cullen: "Then why are you crying?
Bella Swan: "Because I wanted it to be real."

(Breaking Down)


"I'll be the one wearing white." - Bella Swan (Breaking Down)


"We knew this was going to be tricky, right?" - Bella Cullen (Breaking Down)


"Dad, there's nothing you can say. Edward is in my life." - Bella Swan (Elipse)


"I'm not just going to hide while you take all the risks for me." - Bella Swan to Edward Cullen (Eclipse)


Bella Swan: "Don't let me fall, Dad."
Charlie: "Never."
(Breaking Down)


"Since when do vampires like baseball?" - Bella Swan (Twilight)


"I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're going to disappear." - Bella Swan (Twilight)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário ele é muito importante